Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tired....

I hope that you all had a good Valentines! This was my 7 to work and after today I will have put in 80 hours in one week. I worked a couple of doubles and a 12 today. Not doing doubles anymore! Ben and I both worked this weekend so we are going to celebrate Valentines next weekend when we are off. He did buy me the sweetest cards though :) Caitlin made dinner last night so that was a bonus!

I've been down again or maybe still. It seems neverending at times. I'm so grateful/thankful for what I have and for my family but there will always be a part missing....

5 comments:

Terri said...

Goodness 80 hours in one week...I don't think I could do it...but the paycheck will be wonderful!!!

I don't blame y'all for waiting until next weekend when y'all are off...we are suppose to go out to eat this afternoon for V-day...really didn't want to fight the crowds last night...

So sweet that Ben got you cards...more than one? Did you get mine...cause I didn't get one..haha

Jeff gave me more than money can buy though...that is an entry to come...

Our dinner out is our gift to each other...

Sorry you've been down..wish I could give you a big hug!

Hugs
Terri

Arlene (AJ) said...

Know I care about you dear as do all your blog readers. Enjoy your Valentine celebration next weekend; something wonderful to look forward too. You've been one busy lady with all your work hours. Don't overdue it or you'll wear youself out dear. Understand what you meant that you'll always have a part missing.....my heart goes out to you, bless you.

Carlene Noggle said...

Awww Gretchen, how I feel for you. I know there is a void in your life and heart and always will be...I am so glad that you have Ben and your daughter and son to hold on to.
I hope you get to rest for a good while, you have overdone it 'miss lady'!
love ya,
carlene

Odie said...

I hope you and Ben have a very special Valentines together. :)

Special hugs to you my friend. I wish there was a way for me to take away that hurt and emptiness...may God be with all of you and give you daily strength.

*hugs*

Monica said...

Oh man, I don't know how you did 80 in one week! You will be loving that paycheck. LOL

I hope you and Ben have fun when you do go out. Happy late v-day.